Check out amazing Yoga Asanas app
It is aimed at serving the ever-growing yoga practicing community. This best free Yoga Asanas +39 disease prevention app has various poses /asanas for different health benefits, lists and images of the asanas, for breathing the metronome for breathing rhythm check and meditation music to keep calm.
Measures for preventing diseases using yoga asanas
Daily practice some yoga like “Soorya Namaskaram”. Yoga practices can also be oriented on the prevention of diseases involved (each yoga practice have its own advantage to keep away /control some diseases).Practice of” pranayama”. Chanting of some “mantras” daily.
incorporate it in your training regime.
1. To reduce diabetes: practice: “Bhujanga asanam”,
“Dhanurasanam”, “Salabhasanam”, “Nadi sodhana
2. To prevent heart attack/cardiac arrest: “Artha pavana
mukthasanam”, “Vakrasanam”, ”Thadasanam”
3. To reduce obesity: “surya namaskaram”, “Ushtasanam”, “pada hasthasanam”, “sarvanga sanam”.
Check out how you do sarvangasana in the app viz: “Sarvangasana or shoulder stand is a yoga pose wherein the body is balanced on the shoulders. ‘Sarv’ means all, ‘anga’ means part of a body, and ‘asana’ is posture. As the name indicates, Sarvangasana influences the functioning of all parts of your body. This asana is highly beneficial in maintaining the mental and physical health and is also referred as ‘Queen of asanas’ “
4. reduce Cholestrol: “bhujanga sanam,” salabha sanam”, surya namaskaram”, “Artha matlsya sanam”
5. To reduce Blood pressure: “Bhujanga sanam”, “Parswa thrikonasanam”, “Paschima uthasanam”
6. To reduce hyper tension: “sasa sanam”, “meludhenda
sanam”, Bhujanga sanam”, “dhanursanam”, ”Yoga
7. Vrukshasana and Pranayama have proven efficacy in
children to improve their memory and concentration while appearing in exam.
8. Most of the diseases can be controlled by practicing
various types of pranayamas, yogasanams etc.
Best free yoga app for weight loss. and easily best yoga apps for 2019
Download it now in Google Play store: Free yoga app for beginners and seniors- Yoga asanas app. Shortly in Apple app store
Despite our best and sincere efforts to put the best possible information, still we advise you to do all these Asanas under a trained Yoga guru.
Contact us any time for personal sessions in Chennai, India.