What is Full stack development?
Frontends and back ends
It refers to the development of both front end(client side) and back end(server side) parts of an application. Digital thinking for designing customer experiences is the need for the new channels cropping up for Digital transformation with Full Stack Application Development
From Startups to MNCs, we engineer a 360 degree model for B2B, B2C, C2C business models. We endeavour to build pixel perfect UI/UX designs to build full stack web applications, Ecommerce carts, SaaS solutions, web portals etc
- Strategic UI/UX : Addressing customer pain areas through clever UI interface design.
- With Agile and Design Thinking to deliver better customer experiences
- KPI matters :Design that measures web performance with KPI metrics like Conversions, CTR, etc.
Rapid Front End Web Development with Angular or nowadays Vue
High-end web architecture development, tuning & UI design.
- Angular Js :Dynamic web experiences using Google's Angular js development, we develop web applications that can perform equally fast in mobile
- React :Full stack web developers use Facebook's React to engineer web portals and cross platform mobile apps.
- VUE :Using reactive VUE majorly for immersive mobile app experiences - MEVN stack.
- Bootstrap Vue:Bootstrap's components quickens building web portals like classifieds, social feed websites, communities, etc.
- jQuery :We are using it less and less since 2015 :)
Rapid multlayer API Development
Using Laravel or SLIM our full-fledged Web API development services and 3rd party integrations will get your web application up and running in a jiffy.
From startup e-Commerce stores using OpenCart to IoT automation for windmills, Webprogr.com leverages
Laravel and SLIM application development frameworks to develop custom web solutions.
Secure & Stable Backend Web Development
Structuring stable server backends fetching data from multiple points & compiling them from Nosql Mongo databases using Node are staple nowadays.
- PHP :The PHP specialists construct sophisticated server backends and Restful APIs in a jiffy.
- Lumen :Laravel's micro-framework, Lumen is preferred choice after SLIM for Webprogr.com to build lightning fast APIs upgradable to a full-fledged Laravel framework if needed.
Sprint to Launch, DevOps Deployment at full speed, at all stages of project delivery
Continuous QA testing
To get at bugs through rigorous quality assurance testing to deliver almost zero-defect web application and mobile app development services.
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- API Testing
- Usability Testing
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Security Testing
- Load & Performance Testing
Scalable & Performance
Be on cloud servers like Heroku or Glitch or Digital Ocean other than the bigwigs like IBM, GCP,AWS that are built to scale.
- Using Linux from 2002:Our first linux deployment was Redhat 6.2 way back in 2002. We use Linux for server systems, networks & data backends.
- Apache :Along with NGINX and Lightspeed will be meeting your server management needs on UNIX & Windows.
- Microsoft SQL : Dealing with this since 2002 with NT and Microsoft's SQL Server management.
Lately using Node, Heroku with Mongolabs to manage scalable enterprise applications among others
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud
Highly reliable on demand cloud hosting with elastic scalability perfect for
Enterprise-grade integrated cloud computing platform with IaaS, SaaS, PaaS models.
Content Delivery Networks for media, software, application delivery.