Jobs Jobs Jobs? Apply today » webprogr.com
Webprogr.com group, established in 2001 has the reputation of being long lasting, smooth sailing development companies. We hope you would find a fabulous career opportunity in our Design, Development, Quality Assurance, Account Management and Sales and Marketing teams.
Pre sales Analyst
- We are looking for a passionate self-starter, who works well both independently and within a tight-knit team.
- Our ideal candidate has a combination of enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude.
- We don't mind whether you're an established presales consultant or an experienced Project Manager looking to move into presales consultancy – what we're looking for is creativity, enthusiasm, communication skills and a can-do attitude.
- We are a flexible company and will consider applicants from a wide range of abilities including those looking for their second job through to more experienced individuals looking to transfer skills from other roles.
- Generating new business revenue in assigned market areas.
- Increasing revenue from existing clients and enhancing client relationships.
- Gathering client requirements.
- Working with Project Managers to estimate the projects.
- Guide the Project Coordinator or Project Leader in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Developing online strategies for new and existing clients.Networking and business development.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understands and uses the Internet daily.
- Understands Internet and Mobile Technologies
- Can write to a very good standard including both details specifications and reports.
- The position will suit a very methodical, detailed person, who can capture customers' requirements and deliver a project with help from the design and programming departments.
- Dealing with customers both on the telephone and face to face will be a major part of the job and past experience of account management is important.
- Either A level or degree level education.
- Experience in a web based company for at least 2 years.
- Should possess the knowledge of Web 2.0
- Proven ability to write documents.
- The personality to relate to customers.
- Be used to working to strict deadlines.
Front End Developer
- We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual. You will be working with other developers to create a high quality finished product.
- Transform design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant and cross-browser compatible HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS, JS, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Assist technology developers in integrating back-end Node.js logic with the front-end layer.
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least one year of experience working with the latest front-end web development technologies.
- Ability to hand-code and deliver clean, validated, cross-browser compatible code.
- Working experience and knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Understanding of SEO techniques.