Chessgames Carlsen Karjakin | World Chess Championship Apps for Chess Training
Chessgames Carlsen the Current World Chess Championsip winner
World Championship Chess games Karjakin and Carlsen
On 22 November 2013, Magnus Carlsen became World Champion! Now it is Sergey Karjakin vs Magnus Carlsen in the FIDE Chess World Championship in New York. In this 'Chess Games board app for Android we decided to compile all games of these two great grandmasters of chess .Sergey Karjakin won the Candidates Tournament for the World Chess Championship 2015! It was the strongest tournament of its kind in chess history.As a World Championship Challenger Karjakin earned the right to challenge Carlsen for the World Championship title
In this mobile app we have all the lifetime Magnus Carlsen chess games and Sergey Karjakin chess games Get the app now and play wizard chess.
- You can play chess or autoplay the chess game or copy and paste PGNs for analysis later by your favorite engines..
- Features of this Android wizard chess app for chess masters are as follows:
- The Carlsen Karjakin chessgames mobile app has all the chess games both the players played, from last more than 10 years..
- Hence this app is what grandmaster chess is about, helping chess training, to view the two giants in engrossing chess play for supremacy.
- The mobile app is an important chess training tool for everybody who wants to play chess.
- The chess games world championship app is designed to those, who want to watch the greatest players in action move by move.
- The world chess app will help you to view and play the chess games again and again and if required PGNs can be pasted and sent as email.
- You can analyze the chess play leisurely externally with your favorite chess engines.The world chess championship app is not connected to any chess engine.
- You can also share with social sites. # You can play, autoplay. # This chess boards app comes with speech synthesis assist help.
- Moves are made automatically, if required at normal speed.
- All matches in this World Chess Championship app updated!. Remote pgn files for pgn games play removed for security reasons.Removed sound and optimized clipboard paste. Get this chess app now.
News from FIDE.com (unless otherwise noted):-
World Chess Championship comes to New York City!
'The 2016 FIDE World Chess Championship, the pinnacle of the global sport played by more than 600 million people, is to take place in New York.'
Sergey Karjakin qualifies for the 2016 World Championship Match!
'The 14th and last round of the FIDE World Candidates Tournament 2016 was held today at the DI Telegraph in Moscow, Russia.'
FIDE World Chess Championship Match 2016
'The FIDE World Chess Championship Match 2016 is to take place at the Seaport District in Manhattan, New York.'
World Chess Championship Match 2016
'The World Chess Championship Match 2016 to become the first of any sport to be broadcast in 360° Virtual Reality.'
- 2016-10-19: Agon Press Release about World Championship Match 'Agon Ltd launches affiliate programme for broadcast of World Championship Match.'