WORLD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP
WORLD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP APPS FOR CHESS TRAINING
On 22 November 2013, Magnus Carlsen became World Champion! Now it is Sergey Karjakin vs Magnus Carlsen in the FIDE Chess World Championship in New York. In this 'Chess Games board app for Android we decided to compile all games of these two great grandmasters of chess .Sergey Karjakin won the Candidates Tournament for the World Chess Championship 2015! It was the strongest tournament of its kind in chess history.As a World Championship Challenger Karjakin earned the right to challenge Carlsen for the World Championship title.
In this mobile app we have all the lifetime Magnus Carlsen chess games and Sergey Karjakin chess games Get the app now and play wizard chess.
- You can play chess or autoplay the chess game or copy and paste PGNs for analysis later by your favorite engines..
- Features of this Android wizard chess app for chess masters are as follows:
- The Carlsen Karjakin chessgames mobile app has all the chess games both the players played, from last more than 10 years..
- Hence this app is what grandmaster chess is about, helping chess training, to view the two giants in engrossing chess play for supremacy.
- The mobile app is an important chess training tool for everybody who wants to play chess.
- The chess games world championship app is designed to those, who want to watch the greatest players in action move by move.
- The world chess app will help you to view and play the chess games again and again and if required PGNs can be pasted and sent as email.
- You can analyze the chess play leisurely externally with your favorite chess engines.The world chess championship app is not connected to any chess engine.
- You can also share with social sites. # You can play, autoplay. # This chess boards app comes with speech synthesis assist help.
- Moves are made automatically, if required at normal speed.