Augmented Reality Jewelry App » Furniture, Real estate
Furniture retailing: Using AR, you will be able to virtually place furniture in your living room and see how it will look like in your home.
Same in jewelry catalogs,or in real estate marketing
- When Apple announced ARKit at WWDC earlier this year, they also revealed that IKEA was one of their partners that would be taking advantage of the feature by launching an augmented reality app. And it is great.With the app, users will be able to get a better idea of whether or not a furniture will match their home and if it will fit.
- According to IKEA's description of the app, "IKEA Place lets you virtually 'place' IKEA products in your space. The app includes 3D and true-to-scale models of everything from sofas and armchairs to footstools and coffee tables. IKEA Place gives you an accurate impression of the furniture's size, design and functionality in your home." And Google is also in to the act
- Same with real estate apps viz:
1. User engagement through visual interaction.
When limited to 2 dimensions, real estate projects do not offer much information for the customers. From a 2D picture an augmented reality app can produce a 3D creation of the property. It can be viewed from different angles, sections of the house can be taken off to reveal the layout of different floors, not just the bits that a camera can capture.
- 2. Clarity on the service/product offering.
You simply start up the app on your phone and select the property (current or future) that you want to check out. Holding up the phone and moving it around will create a window into the property, allowing you to virtually walk around it and check out everything, including where you can put your furniture, what color you want to paint the walls, etc. May be also you can point your smartphone camera at a house for sale, and seeing real-time stats such as price, for-sale status, contact information, even pictures or virtual tours.
- 3. Viral publicity.
Augmented Realiry AR or Virtual Reality VR device help in that conversations with better engagement from the campaign. Many customers when find a house/apartment they like also like to ask the opinion of their family or friends.
- 4. Easy to reach more customers.
Given that mobile applications with Augmented Reality AR are easily available on modern mobile devices, there is no easier way to reach potential property buyers with all the information about available apartments and houses on sale. Flagship projects can be viewed anywhere in a form of an interactive brochure. All that is needed is a mobile device with an app and a brochure of the company. Easily build up your augmented reality portfolio and access all your projects offline during your meetings and events.
Same with jewelry apps viz:
- For example you can take a photo of your fingers and try out the whole catalog of diamond rings in your fingers , or necklaces in your neck!
Check out the AR Jewelry app for Android now in Google playstore
- Contact us now for your AR or VR app Email: firstname.lastname@example.org