Do your Golf and Country Clubs need Mobile Apps?
Photo of star Shiv Kapur, Courtesy NDTV
Golf apps for Golf and Country Clubs.
- As iOS and Android developers, we realize that customers and members are looking for quick efficient access to club services and information, quick contact information to the club house to book a tee time or lunch reservation, or even a review of all the holes including pro tips all add value which helps attract new business and retain existing customers. Every one of the Golf and Country Clubs need mobile apps for assistance.
Features of golf apps
- Plot the course location in the golf app with tap-to-map and integrated GPS locator
- Create mobile friendly course and hole descriptions and pro tips
- List club special events, tournaments and parties
- Include generic content about the club, history and other details
- Publish a mobile photo gallery of the course and club house.
- Organize content in sub-menus (great for venue rental information)
- Create external links to Facebook, Twitter and other sites
- Create mobile coupons and specials (time-sensitive or permanent)
- Link to reviews on Yelp Zomato, Google Places, Trip Advisor
- Embed a YouTube video directly into the mobile app